Selling creative files on Fotolia requires strict adherence to Fotolia's Terms and Conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be the author of all the files you upload
- You must own, or have authorization for all the rights to the elements represented in your files (products, people, property ...)
When your files are sold, they can be used without limits on time or the number of copies printed. The customer may use a single file in multiple applications including advertising or marketing materials, press releases, articles, business documents, packaging, websites, and blogs. Extended (X) Licenses allow customers to use images on items for resale, such as t-shirts, calendars and other image-based products.
For every file sold, you will receive a royalty payout based on your portfolio exclusivity and ranking:
- from 20% to 63% for content sold via single-image download
- from 0.25 Credits to 0.40 Credits for content sold via Subscription download
Sales from Fotolia resellers via re-licensing will be granted the same royalty payout for single-image or Subscription downloads.
Please note: you will be asked to select the currency zone when you register on Fotolia. Please choose carefully, as once an account is validated, the zone cannot be changed.
You can decide to remove your files from the database at any time. In this case, your files may remain online and available for sale for 3 months. They are definitely removed after this period of 3 months.